Saturday, January 7, 2012

I FOUND IT

In my previous post I wrote how I couldn't find milk tea anywhere. I FOOOOOUUUNND IIIIIITT!!!!!!! I was wanting some coffee out of a machine at the subway station and, of course, most of the cans on display are unrecognizable and in Korean. While deciding on which can I wanted I curiously leaned closer to try and read the other side of one can to see if there was any english on the back. What it said: "Royal Milk Tea". I about had a heart attack from excitement. In Japan I've had some bad milk tea while testing out different brands so I was a little afraid that while I had finally found what I had been wanting for so long it might be a dud. Nope! It was delicious and tasted EXACTLY like my favorite kind in Japan. So, needless to say, I am a happy, happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment